Lesson: A Walk-through Solomon's Temple (1 Kings 7, 2 Chron 4)
- Set up room according to the following layout
- Prepare kids outside the room:
- Today, we’re going to take a special tour of the temple of God that King Solomon built.
- Let’s walk slowly and very quietly so we can see all the different things inside.
- Note: Depending on crowd control, you may choose to have all the kids sit down in the “outer court area” while you talk about different parts of the temple, or have them follow you